The Smart Laser
The Smart Laser is a sophisticated premium quality laser phototherapy instrument designed to deliver precise dosages of low-level laser energy. Laser Therapy is a form of phototherapy that involves the application of monochromatic light over biological tissue to elicit a biomodulative effect within that tissue.
Advantages of Laser Therapy
Laser therapy is a universal way of treating muscles, tendon, ligament, connective tissue, bone, and skin tissue with one simple piece of equipment. Laser therapy in the treatment of chronic and acute conditions enables a shorter recovery period and is a drug-free treatment useable at every stage of training.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
Laser therapy promotes rapid healing, enhances cell growth, prevents scar formation, reduces inflammation and pain associated with sprains, ligament, and capsular injuries.
- Laser light increases production of prostaglandin and collagen fibrils, and accelerates cell reproduction during treatment of open wounds.
- Reduces inflammation and pain from strain to muscle and tendon, tendon and periosteum, tendon and synovial membrane tendon and bursa.
- Reduces pain and inflammation, improves mobility of osteo-arthritis affected joints.
- Increases microcirculation to reduce pain and odema induced muscle fibre damage from overtaxation of the muscles (myositis).
- Improves mobility of joint in association with manual treatment of contractures.
- Acceleration of remodelling of scar tissue to give a more ‘cosmetically acceptable result’ in post operative scarring.
- Laser Therapy is effective in the tonification and sedation of all superficial acupuncture points.
Treatable Conditions include
Acne, Eczema, Chronic Back & Neck Pain, Headaches, Sprains & Strains, Haematomas, Capsulitis, Bursitis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ligament & Tendon Injuries, Carpal Tunnel, Frozen Shoulder, Neuralgia, Small Bone Fractures, Herpes, Burns, Wound Healing, Leg Ulcers, Dermatitis, Scar Adhesions.